Assistance for Members Impacted by the COVID-19 Virus Situation
Our Reopening Plan for Branch Lobbies
As we continue to manage through the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the safety of our members and staff remain paramount. Since the first of May, in following state and federal guidance, we’ve implemented a phased approach to re-opening our branches. Beginning Monday, May 18th, all Enrichment FCU branch lobbies will reopen to serve you during normal business hours Monday – Friday. Our lobbies will continue to remain closed on Saturdays. Drive-thru hours will remain as normal. Use our online branch locator to review operating hours of branches near you.
While we begin to re-open our branches, we’ll continue to be mindful of the health and safety of our members and staff. We encourage you to continue using our online and mobile banking, live chat, and drive-thru services.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Drive-thrus will remain open for all transactions (as they are now).
- Starting Monday, May 18th, lobbies will be open M-F normal hours. Lobbies will remain closed on Saturday. You can see branch locations and effective hours at our online branch locator page.
- Common areas such as coffee stations and public restrooms will remain temporarily closed.
- Staff will be required to wear face masks and we’ve installed plexiglass guards at teller locations.
- Each branch will monitor lobby traffic to ensure we’re limiting the number of members in the building at any one time.
- Branches will be cleaned throughout the day and thoroughly at night.
- For security purposes, prior to entering the building, if wearing a mask, we may ask you to temporarily remove it so that we can properly identify our members.
We appreciate your patience as we work through reopening our lobbies to serve you. We want to provide you greater access in a safe manner. We continue to monitor the situation and will adjust operations, as deemed appropriate, to maintain the safety of our members and staff.
"How To" Guide
CARES Act 2020 Information
On Friday, March 27th, 2020 President Trump signed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act 2020 into law. There are many provisions in the act supporting individuals, small businesses, and corporations. Here are some FAQs to help answer your questions.
Paycheck Protection Program
Enrichment will continue to accept PPP applications for existing members as long as funds remain available through the SBA.
If you're an Enrichment FCU member who owns a business, but you're not yet a business member, you can submit your PPP application online.
Any changes made by Congress, the Department of the Treasury or the Small Business Administration may affect our ability to further process or approve applications.
We’ll contact you with any status updates by email. Our contact center and branches will not have information on your application’s status.
What We Are Doing to Help
- Limited Branch Access for Social Distancing
- Pandemic Loan Assistance - 0% Interest 30 day Signature Loan
- Skip-A-Payment Fees Waived
- Credit Card Limits Increased
- Refund of late payment fees
- Refund of NSF and overdraft fees
- Flexible payment options for all loan types
- Skip-A-Payment fees waived
We understand that some of our members may experience financial hardship as a result of COVID-19. As an additional support measure for our members, Enrichment FCU is increasing consumer credit card limits by $1,000 effective March 16, 2020.1
1 Limit increase is automatically applied to consumer credit cards only and effective as of 3/16/2020. This includes Mastercard, Rewards Mastercard, and Platinum Mastercard. Account must be in good standing and less than 30 days past due to qualify. Business accounts and Home Equity Lines of Credit are excluded. Please contact us if you are in need of additional assistance.
Additional Member Assistance
Should you find yourself in need of assistance, please contact us.
As a result, in implementing CDC guidelines for social distancing, all branch lobbies will begin limited access (by appointment only) beginning Saturday, March 21, 2020. To ensure we can adequately support you in our drive-thru and by phone, we will expand available staff for those channels. We strongly encourage you to use Enrichment's digital branch and other resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access. Our drive-thrus are open and ready to serve you during our normal operating hours. Visit our branch locator for hours of the branch nearest you. We certainly appreciate your patience during these unique circumstances as we work to conduct business in the safest possible manner. Click here for answers to common questions regarding the closing of our lobby branches.
As a reminder, you can always access your accounts online or by using the Enrichment FCU Mobile App at your convenience. From there you can make payments, view transactions, check balances, find an ATM, and more. It’s easier than ever before to manage your account digitally and use Enrichment's digital tools and other resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access. If you have not enrolled in digital account access, enroll now. It’s easier and faster (in most cases) to manage your account digitally, especially given call wait times may be longer than usual.