Make the best financial decisions.
Available to All
You don’t need to be an Enrichment FCU member to access the financial wellness resources. It’s open to anyone interested in improving their financial life!
Access the financial resources anytime, anywhere, from any mobile device.
Engaging and Interactive
Videos and animations bring financial topics to life.
Quick and On-Demand
Each interactive course takes just 5-10 minutes to complete.
Enrichment's Financial Wellness Center
- Create your personalized playlist based on your goals.
- Learn about money basics.
- Explore how to finance education for you or a loved one.
- Plan for retirement.
- Understand the process and have confidence in your home buying decision.
- Make plans for how to care for an elder and help prevent elder fraud.
- Access to Financial Calculators and tools
KOFE - Knowledge of Financial Education
- Test your knowledge and we will guide you to the resources that will help improve your financial know-how.
- Let our financial experts help you achieve your goals with free financial coaching.
- Learn more about your options for managing debt.
- Listen to live and on-demand webinars for expert financial advice, including shopping tips!
Your Financial To Do List
What are your financial, business, or life priorities? Your goals?
Specify them, then consider investing, saving, or budgeting methods you could use to realize them.
Can you maximize your retirement plan contribution at the start of the year? If you can do it, and you want to do it, do it early - the sooner you make your contribution, the more interest those assets may earn.
Required Minimum Distributions: Retirees over age 70½ must take RMDs from traditional retirement plans. Make sure you are aware of the deadlines.
Transaction: Did you (or will you) sell any real property this year? Start a business? Receive a bonus? Sell an investment held outside of a tax-deferred account? These moves may have an impact on your taxes.
Charitable gifts: Remember, if you make charitable contributions this year, you may claim the deductions on your return.
Mortgage payments: Can you make a January mortgage payment in December, or make a lump sum payment on your balance? If you have a fixed- rate mortgage, a lump sum payment may reduce the loan amount and total interest paid.
Life changes: Did you marry or divorce? You may want to change beneficiary designations and/or take look at your insurance coverage. If your last name is changing, you will need a new Social Security card. Are you returning from active duty? Check the status of your credit, and the state of any tax and legal proceedings that might have been pre-empted by your orders. Review the status of your health insurance, and revoke any power of attorney you may have granted to another person.
Do not delay! Talk with a qualified financial or tax professional so you can focus on being financially healthy from year to year. Call Enrichment Retirement and Investment Services today at 865-482-0045, extension 1161 to set up a free appointment.