Use Your Phone to Make Your Deposit!
With Mobile Deposit, you can quickly and securely deposit checks in just a few quick steps:
- Log in and select Deposit A Check from the sidebar menu.
- Select the account you wish to deposit the funds into and the amount of the check.
- Sign and write “For Mobile Deposit Only @ EFCU” on the back of the check.
- Take an image of the front and back of your check. The final step is to confirm your deposit. Once you select deposit, it will start processing.
Your check deposits can be seen by selecting Activity from within Remote Deposit.
What to do with the check after you deposit:
- Once a check has been deposited to your account, make a note on the front of the check with “Mobile Deposit to EFCU” and the date.
- Keep the check in a safe place for seven days in case it is needed.
- After 30 days, destroy or properly dispose of the check.
- Account and loan must be in good standing
- No charged off accounts with the credit union
- Account has no Defined Services Designation
- Third party checks
- Checks with multiple payees
- Stale dated checks
- Foreign checks
- Traveler's checks
- Money orders