You can complete the following transactions using Online Banking
- Review account balance information and transaction history for all your accounts with a single login.
- Review information on your loan including payoff amounts, due dates, and balance information.
- Make real-time transfers between your savings, checking, and loan accounts
- Schedule transfers (recurring or on a one-time basis)
- Link and transfer money to/from your external accounts
- Set account alerts to be sent to you via email, text, or push notification from our mobile app.
- Monthly statement access with up to 18 months of past statements
- Use Bill Pay to pay monthly bills from your checking account to make one-time payments, or schedule recurring payments, and check on previous payments for up to 24 months.
- Export account information for downloading to Quicken®, Quickbooks® , Microsoft Money, or a .csv file.
There are two ways to change your password.
1. Click the Forgotten Password link from the "Login" box in the upper right corner of our website pages.
2. While in online banking, go to "settings" and select the "Security" tab. Select the edit icon (pencil) on the far right side of the password. Enter in your current password and your new password; Click "Save Changes". You may be asked to enter a multi-factor authentication code to confirm your identity.
Please note that changing your Online Banking password will also change your Mobile Banking password but will not change your Telephone Teller password (PIN).
Payments sent electronically will be debited from your account on the payment date you select. Payments sent by check will debit your account after the payee receives and deposits the check. Not all payees can accept electronic payments, so some payments have to be sent by check.