To change your personal information with EFCU, please visit us in a branch or call Member Services at (800) 482-0045.
You can change your email address with EFCU through online banking, by logging in and selecting the "Options" tab. Choose "Member Info" and submit the change in the email address section.
How do I open an account?
Open your membership instantly using Enrichment's online membership application. The account opening process only takes about 10 minutes. Or you may visit your nearest Enrichment branch location.
You will need the following information to open your account.
- Name and address (and previous home address if you've lived at your current address for less than two years)
- Social security number
- A valid form of identification including: Driver's license, State ID, Military ID or Passport
- Credit or debit card or U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account(s)
- $5, which will establish your Enrichment savings account, with a minimum opening balance of $5
To learn more about your relationship with Enrichment, please refer to the Disclosure Page for more information.
I opened my account online. When will I receive my debit card?
If you requested an ATM or VISA debit card, your card will be delivered to the address provided online within 7-10 days from the day you opened the account online. If you did not request an ATM or VISA debit card when you opened your membership, please contact Member Services at 800.482.0049
Direct deposit can be setup in a few different ways. You can do any of the following:
- Contact your employer’s HR/payroll department and provide Enrichment’s routing number, 264281364, along with your full account number.
- Have Enrichment complete your request by visiting your local branch. We will help you complete your form and submit your request to your payroll department.
- Call Member Services at 800.482.0049 to speak with a member representative.
We offer overdraft protection from any of your Enrichment savings accounts or your Enrichment Personal Line of Credit.
If you would like to add or make changes to your overdraft protection setup, contact a Member Services expert to assist you in making the change.
To apply for Personal Lines of Credit, click here to learn more.
To view a copy of a check, simply login to Online Banking and click the check number listed in your checking account history to view and print an image of the paid check. Within Online Banking you can view images of paid checks for the past 2 years.
If you need a copy of a check(s) paid and do not have access to Online Banking, please contact Member Services at 800.482.0049.
If there are no address or name changes since your last check order, you may order checks online within online banking. Simply go to the “Check Services” tab and select “Check Reorder”.
If there has been an address or name change since your last check order, please contact us to make the change.
- New Members: Funds deposited via ACH will be available within 5-10 business days. Funds paid by credit card or debit card will be available within 2 business days.
- Existing Members: Funds transferred from an existing Enrichment account will be available immediately.
The quickest and easiest way to receive a copy of your statement is by enrolling in e-Statements through online banking. With e-Statements you'll be able to view and print 18 months of account history.
To sign up, simply log on to online banking and click on e-Statements under the Accounts tab .
If you'd prefer to receive your monthly statement via regular mail but need a copy of your statement, you can request a copy by visiting your closest branch or by contacting Member Services at 800.482.0049
Enrichment will charge members a fee when we receive an item back in the mail from the member's address that we have on file. This fee is assessed once a month and will stop when the members address is updated.
Please refer to our current Fee Schedule (PDF) for more information.