It's Here! A Better Banking Experience!
Step 1: Log In to Online Banking
You will still access online banking from the Home Page with your current login information.
- Enter your existing online banking username and password
- Click on “Login” button
Step 2: Confirm Contact Information
- Review the email address and phone number we have on file for you.
- If the contact information is missing or needs updating, do so before moving forward. On subsequent logins you may be asked to verify your device, so accurate e-mail and mobile contact information is vital. For a more seamless login experience in the future, select the "Remember Me" option to bypass the code.
- Select your time zone.
- Click “Continue.”
Step 3: Review and Accept the Mobile and Online Banking Agreement
- Review the disclosure.
- Check the box next to “I Agree.”
- Click “Continue.”
- You will see all of your accounts that you are on with just one single login!
Step 4: Complete Your Profile and Browse Your New Online Banking Site
- Visit the Profile Settings: by selecting “Settings” from the options in the top right next to your name. Here you can customize your profile picture, update your contact information, enable your mobile phone for text alerts, change your background image, customize the accounts you want to see and want to hide, and much more.
- Visit the Dashboard: Selecting the Settings tool next to “My Accounts” on the dashboard lets you customize what you see when you first login.
- Browse the Site: There are a lot of new features available, and even more to come soon. Take a look around, customize what you want, and then be sure to download the Mobile App to take your banking on the road.
Important Things To Note:
- E-Alerts: Once enrolled you can set up new e-alerts in the “Notifications” tab in your Profile Settings. If you’d like to enable text alerts, you must first enable your mobile phone to receive texts through the “Contact” tab in Profile Settings.
- External Account Transfers: We are excited to now provide external account transfers. You can link up your external accounts from the transfer tab by selecting "Add an External Account" from the Classic Transfer tab. We will send a trial deposit to your account to confirm and then you will be able to transfer to or from your external accounts through online banking or your mobile app!
- Scheduled Account Transfers: If you have existing scheduled transfers, they will move over to our new platform. You will NOT be able to see these transfers until the first occurrence in the new platform. With transfers not being visible until after the first time they run, we encourage you to hold off resetting them until you are sure they did not process.
- Bill Pay: All of your existing payees will convert over with the new Bill Pay service. The new Bill Payment service will deliver any payments scheduled effective 7/9 and after. Your eBill enrollments will also transfer to the new system, however you may need to update your enrollment from the Bill Pay tab.
Intuit aggregation services (Express Web Connect) will be interrupted for up to 3-5 business days after July 9th. We encouraged you to download a QFX/QBO file during this outage. The following services will not work during the outage:
- Quicken Win/Mac Express Web Connect
- QuickBooks Online (QBO)
- Mint (Please do not open Mint for 3-5 business days after July 9th to ensure the Mint product is properly updated. No additional action should be required.)
Here are some of the great features you can expect:
- More convenient access to all account details, including pending transactions and ability to see all your accounts from a single login;
- Ability to personalize the look and feel of your online and mobile banking experience;
- Savings goals and budget tools;
- Link accounts at other financial institutions along with account aggregation;
- Member alerts and streamlined transfer options;
- Enable quick login for secure PIN or touch ID login on your mobile device;
- Mobile banking Snapshot option lets you view your balances without fully logging into your account;
- Pay bills or people using your smart phone;
- Enhanced mobile deposit capabilities;
Visit our Online Banking page to learn more about the new features with your new online banking.
Visit our Mobile Banking page to learn more about the new mobile app download and features.
We are extremely excited about this new product and cannot wait for you to experience it yourself. Continue watching our website and social media accounts for How-To videos demonstrating all the great new features it has to offer. We want this to be a great experience for you. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have by calling 1-800-482-0049 or stopping by one of our 9 convenient locations. We look forward to serving you!
This can easily be done on your laptop, and you can set up a variety of alerts for not only transaction activity, but for reaching savings goals, balance alerts and much more. Here’s how:
- Log in to your account.
- Select the Settings Widget.
- Click on the Notifications tab.
- From the list of alerts, click on the Settings icon to the right to activate the alerts you want set up on your account, and how you wish to receive them.