Enrichment will be closed in observation of the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans' Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Becoming an Enrichment member is easy! Anyone that lives, works, worships, or attends school in one of the following Tennessee counties is eligible for membership: Anderson, Blount, Claiborne, Knox, Loudon, Roane, Scott, or Union County.
Open your membership instantly using Enrichment's online membership application. The account opening process only takes about 10 minutes.
You will need the following information to open your account.
- Name and address (and previous home address if you've lived at your current address for less than two years)
- Social security number
- A valid form of identification including: Driver's license, State ID, Military ID or Passport
- Credit or debit card or U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account(s)
- $5, which will establish your Enrichment savings account, with a minimum opening balance of $5
Learn more about membership eligibility with Enrichment.
Enrichment FCU is a federally insured credit union. You have a safe place to save your money with deposits insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) is the independent agency that administers the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). To find out more on how your funds in Enrichment FCU are insured, click here for the NCUA website.
Unfortunately, Enrichment FCU does not offer or exchange foreign currency.
Yes, each branch has staff members who are notaries. You only need to bring your unsigned documents and a photo ID.