Official Rules for Tennessee vs. Illinois Social Media Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
These rules are for the Tennessee vs. Illinois Social Media Giveaway (“Promotion”) offered by Enrichment Federal Credit Union (“Sponsor”). The Promotion may be made available across one or more channels such as social media outlets, advertisements, branches, and/or other channels as deemed necessary. Being a member of the Credit Union does not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law. The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Meta nor Instagram.
- Members of Enrichment Federal Credit Union and non-members are eligible to participate.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Employees of Enrichment Federal Credit Union, its subsidiaries, its advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
- No groups, clubs, or organizations can participate in any Promotion or submit entries on behalf of the group, club, or organization.
- Sponsor reserves the right to verify to its satisfaction the eligibility of any entrant.
- All prize winners must meet the Sponsor’s membership eligibility requirements.
- PARTICIPATION:All Promotion entrants must comment on the Promotion announcement social media post (posted on November 28, 2023) found on the Sponsor’s Facebook and Instagram pages by December 7, 2023.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on December 8, 2023. Potential winner will be notified by the social media account used to enter the Promotion by direct or personal message and must sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 24 hours of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this sweepstakes, the entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold harmless the Promotion Parties from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or acceptance, use, misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use the winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or postage due entries; lost, late, or misdirected prize notices; or any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize. In the event of any such error, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator, at the Administrator's sole discretion. All federal and state laws apply.
- PRIZE: One prize winner will receive two tickets to the Tennessee vs. Illinois game (an approximate retail value of $100.00 per ticket). The total approximate prize value is $200.00. Enrichment FCU will email the prize winner their tickets after drawing. Terms and conditions apply. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- CONDUCT.By participating in the Promotion, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects of tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion; of action in violation of the Official Rules; or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, including annoying, abusing, threatening, or harassing any other person. NOTE: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.No liability is assumed for illegible or incomplete entry information or any human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, or an unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond its control affects the proper administration, play or conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (a) suspend or cancel the Promotion in part or its entirety; (b) void any suspected entries, and/or (c) conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all the entries received prior to suspension or cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules, or any materials associated with the administration of the Promotion or the announcement of the prize.
- RELEASE.Upon redemption of the Prize, the Winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and Publicity Release. A copy of which is available upon request. The winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees on behalf of his/herself, his/her heirs, executors, representatives, assigns, administrators and next of kin to release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated businesses and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives and any other person or entity associated with the Promotion from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damage or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of the prize. Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of any prize awarded.
- DISPUTES. Each participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Tennessee; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of each participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.
- PRIVACY.Information participants provide to Sponsor will be used to communicate with participants regarding the Promotion and otherwise as set forth in these Official Rules.
- WINNER'S IDENTITY & OFFICIAL RULES.A version of these Official Rules will be available at the Marketing Department of Enrichment Federal Credit Union located at 201 South Illinois Avenue; Oak Ridge, TN, 37830. For the name of prize winner, available after December 8, 2023, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Attn: Marketing Team, Enrichment Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 833, Oak Ridge, TN 37831.
- SPONSOR. Enrichment Federal Credit Union; 201 South Illinois Avenue; Oak Ridge, TN, 37830, sponsors these Promotions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
© 2023, Enrichment Federal Credit Union. All rights reserved. Promotion participants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for participant’s personal use and not for any other commercial purpose whatsoever.