Except as specifically described, the following disclosures apply to all of the accounts. All accounts described in this Truth-in-Savings Disclosure are share accounts.
- RATE INFORMATION — The annual percentage yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. For all accounts, the dividend rate and annual percentage yield may change monthly as determined by the Credit Union’s Board of Directors. The dividend rates and annual percentage yields are the prospective rates and yields that the credit union anticipates paying for the applicable dividend period.
Money Market and ESpend Checking accounts are tiered rate accounts. The balance ranges and corresponding dividend rates and annual percentage yields applicable to each tier are disclosed in the Rate Schedule. Once a particular range is met, the dividend rate and annual percentage yield for that balance range will apply to the full balance of your account.
- NATURE OF DIVIDENDS — Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings.
- DIVIDEND COMPOUNDING AND CREDITING The compounding and crediting frequency of dividends and the dividend period applicable to each account are stated in the Rate Schedule. The dividend period is the period of time at the end of which an account earns dividend credit. The dividend period begins on the first calendar day of the period and ends on the last calendar day of the period.
- ACCRUAL OF DIVIDENDS — For all earning accounts, dividends will begin to accrue on noncash deposits (e.g. checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account. For Regular Savings accounts, if you close your account before accrued dividends are credited, you will not receive the accrued dividends.
- BALANCE INFORMATION — To open any account, you must deposit or already have on deposit the minimum required share(s) in any account. Some accounts may have additional minimum opening deposit requirements. The minimum balance requirements applicable to each account are set forth in the Rate Schedule. For Business Checking accounts, there is a minimum daily balance required to avoid a service fee for the dividend period. If the minimum daily balance requirement is not met during each day of the dividend period, you will be charged a service fee as stated in the Fee Schedule. For Regular Savings and Money Market accounts, there is a minimum daily balance required to earn the annual percentage yield disclosed for the dividend period. If the minimum daily balance requirement is not met each day of the period, you will not earn the annual percentage yield stated in the Rate Schedule. For accounts using the average daily balance method as stated in the Rate Schedule, dividends are calculated by applying a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the dividend period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. For accounts using the daily balance method as stated in the Rate Schedule dividends are calculated by applying a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- ACCOUNT LIMITATIONS — For Ownership Rewards accounts, only qualifying patronage from Enrichment Federal Credit Union can be deposited to your account. You may make withdrawals from your account at any time. For Christmas Club accounts, the entire balance will be transferred to another account of yours on or after September 30 and the account will remain open. You may not make withdrawals from your account at any other time. If you wish to access the funds in your Christmas Club account, you may close it. For Regular Savings, IRA Variable, HSA, Auto Escrow, Mortgage Escrow, Money Market, U Name It Savings, ESpend Checking, ESpend Checking Lite, and Business Checking accounts, no account limitations apply.
- FEES FOR OVERDRAWING ACCOUNTS — Fees for overdrawing your account may be imposed on each check, draft, item, ATM transaction and one-time debit card transaction (if member has consented to overdraft protection plan for ATM and one-time debit card transactions), preauthorized automatic debit, telephone-initiated withdrawal or any other electronic withdrawal or transfer transaction that is drawn on an insufficient available account balance. The entire balance in your account may not be available for withdrawal, transfer or paying a check, draft or item. You may consult the Funds Availability Policy Disclosure for information regarding the availability of funds in your account. Fees for overdrawing your account may be imposed for each overdraft, regardless of whether we pay or return the draft, item or transaction. If we have approved an overdraft protection limit for your account, such fees may reduce your approved limit. Please refer to the Fee Schedule for current fee information. For ATM and one-time debit card transactions, you must consent to the Credit Union’s overdraft protection plan in order for the transaction amount to be covered under the plan. Without your consent, the Credit Union may not authorize and pay an overdraft resulting from these types of transactions. Services and fees for overdrafts are shown in the document the credit union uses to capture the member’s opt-in choice for overdraft protection and the Schedule of Fees and Charges.
- MEMBERSHIP — As a condition of membership, you must purchase and maintain the minimum required share(s) as set forth below.
Par Value of One Share $5.00
Number of Shares Required 1
- RATES — The rates appearing with this Schedule are accurate as of the effective date indicated on this Truth-in-Savings Disclosure. If you have any questions or require current rate information on your accounts, please call the Credit Union.
- FEES — See separate fee schedule (PDF) for a listing of fees and charges applicable to your account(s).